Senior Moments can only advocate and support the needs of seniors with your support.
Volunteers Needed to Facilitate Senior Moments Growth and Development:
- Development Director – Create and maintain financial solvency by creating and overseeing fundraising activities and developing relationships with volunteers and donors.
- Outreach Specialist (2) – Develop and maintain relationships with agencies essential to helping SM locate isolated elders.
- Volunteer Director – Supervises volunteers and provides direction, coordination, and consultation for all volunteer functions.
- Senior Outreach Strategist – Help Senior Moments to devise and fine-tune existing plan to locate isolated elders.
- Senior Editor/Writer- Assist with capturing the program methodology in writing that will specify how to locate isolated elders. This written work will be produced for national distribution.
Volunteers Needed for Group Project:
Senior Moments provides assistance to elders through group projects such as yard clean up, home clean-ups, hauling, read to a senior project, find an isolated senior project, and more. If you think you can help us with our next group project, please provide us with your name and contact information and we will call you when we embark on our next project to improve the life of an older person.
If you have time and talents to contribute, please take a moment to let us know how you can serve our expanding effort: